- Peter geeking out because Captain freakin’ America is listening to his mixtape on his Walkman and omg is he bobbing his head to the music OMG YES
- Tony nerding out over Peter’s helmet, flicking it on and off and on and off and promising himself Yup, my suit’s gonna do this, in less time and it’s gonna be way cooler too, thanks
- Gamora and Natasha regarding each other with respect but also warily because badass assassins know what other badass assassins are capable of and all their loved ones are within killing range
- Gamora pretending not to be interested in the handsome Captain or his broody friend with the metal arm and their muscles
- Rocket not bothering to pretend that he’s not interested in that metal arm and Yeah, we might need that later, pal, trust me
- Thor arm wrestling with Drax and Groot
- Clint and Rocket snarking at each other and secretly enjoying it
- The Hulk responding surprisingly amiably to Groot’s words
- Groot giving the Hulk a delicate little flower from his palm
- The Hulk shrinking until Bruce is there holding the flower with an utterly peaceful look on his face
- Sam and Tony studying the thrusters of Peter’s boots and No Stark I don’t need those on my wings, what did I tell you about messing with them and Wilson, Wilson, don’t you see what we have here, let me upgrade your wings, please
- The pizza delivery kid hauling 30 pizzas up to Avengers’ Tower and being greeted at the front door by a smart mouth raccoon and a walking tree and Tony Stark with a weird helmet on his face and a scary guy with a metal arm who grunts keep the change and he thinks, how is this my life every other friday, how
Chris Evans aka godamn lookit that!
in case you forgot the name of this life ruiner.
nessismore replied to your post “roniwithani replied to your post:My dash is nothing but…”
I hope this is going to be his default Between Movie look forever. F O R E V E R.
I knew that gif reminded me of something.
Considering Steve WAS a serials star in the MCU before he went to actual war, let’s talk about where Brando could have picked it up from…
(Although I know for a fact Cary Grant and Gary Cooper both employ the side- smile liberally as well)
Matinee Idol Smile
I’m failing to see how that can be considered a bad thing..
Oh, I wasn’t complaining. It’s a very good thing.
"It’s one of those classic, epic love stories. You don’t come upon those often either in movies or television." — Amy Kaufman.